Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and current national legislation on the protection of personal data, Ariafil srl, as Controller, is required to provide this information notice to natural persons (Data Subjects) that request information about the services provided by Ariafil srl.
- Data Controller – The Controller is Ariafil srl, with registered office in Via della Tecnica, 4 - 35020 Codevigo (PD), Tax Code and VAT number 02692170281, tel +39 049 9750072, fax +39 049 9750041, e-mail email@example.com, website ariafil.it.
- Type of data processed – Personal data processed are collected directly from the data subjects through the registration function of the website Ariafil srl. These data are personal details (surname and name, etc.) and contact information (telephone number, email address, etc.). Ariafil srl does not process any “sensitive” or “special” data (see Article 9 GDPR), which shall require prior consent where necessary.
The processing of data for each of the purposes indicated below may be carried out on paper or by automated or electronic form and, in particular, by ordinary post or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
- Purpose, legal basis for processing data, and obligation to provide information – Ariafil srl processes the personal data provided for the following purposes:
- for purposes closely related and instrumental to the management and execution of relationships with customers, such as management and performance of the contract, and support provided in relation to Ariafil srl services (e.g. acquisition of information prior to the execution of a contract, provision of services, management of ongoing requests, etc.). The provision of personal data for these purposes and related processing are necessary to the extent that the employees and agents of the Customer deem it necessary to provide said data to to guarantee the effectiveness of pre-contractual, supply, and support activities performed by Ariafil srl. Said processing shall not require the consent of the data subject. The requirement to perform the contract entered into with Ariafil srl provides the legal basis for the data processing.
- commercial information, Ariafil srl offer of services; the provision of personal data for these purposes is not mandatory and related processing requires the consent of the data subject. Failure to provide consent will not affect your service requests, but it will prevent the Controller from sending you marketing communications. Your consent provides the legal basis for the data processing;
- to process personal data held by the Controller relating to preferences and usage habits of the services provided. It is in the interest of the Controller to offer specifically identified services and thus respond to current and future customer needs. The provision of data for this purpose is not obligatory and processing thereof requires the consent of the data subject. Failure to provide consent will prevent the Data Controller from identifying the services suitable for your expressed needs. Your consent provides the legal basis for the data processing.
- communicate the data to Ariafil srl affiliate or associated companies, as well as to partner companies of the same belonging to related sectors, which may process the data to send commercial and/or promotional communications on products and services of the aforementioned companies, as well as conduct market research (“Third Party Marketing”). The processing of data for each of the above purposes may be carried out in the manner provided for with the prior consent of the data subject.
- Categories for recipients of personal data: personal data, within the limits and for the purposes indicated, may be transmitted to or come to the knowledge of and therefore be processed by:
- expressly appointed employees of Ariafil srl (marketing, technical, etc.);
- companies providing consultancy and/or IT services (website management, internet services, etc.) in their capacity as external processors,
- third parties that may access the data by virtue of legal provisions or EU legislation, within the limits provided for by law.
- The complete list of recipients is available at the registered office of the Controller.
- Data retention period: The personal data in question are stored for a period not exceeding 2 years.
- Transfer of personal data to third countries: The data is processed exclusively within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Automated decision-making: Automated decision-making is excluded.
- Rights of the data subject: the Controller hereby provides notification that, with regard to the data provided, natural persons working in the name and on behalf of Ariafil srl Customers have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 GDPR);
- right to rectification and right to erasure of personal data (Articles 16 and 17 GDPR);
- right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR);
- right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR);
- right to portability of personal data where the processing is carried out by automated means (Article 20 GDPR);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Garante Privacy/Italian Data Protection Authority (Article 77 GDPR).
- right to withdraw consent (Article 7 GDPR)
- Contact information: for any clarification and to exercise their rights, data subjects may contact the Controller by writing to:Ariafil srl
Via della Tecnica, 4 - 35020 Codevigo (PD)
or by writing an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org